Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1925 model 65 for sale
01-24-2019, 02:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 03:11 AM by jray.)
1925 model 65 for sale
I have a 1925 Willys Knight 4 door sedan for sale, it's in exceptional condition, no rust, or dents, wood framing is like new.
It has been repainted and upholstered, motor all original including brass Tillotson carb. 6 cyl. Knight, runs and I've driven it
to several shows but has a vibration at the back of the motor that I think might be clutch or pressure plate. I bought it about
8 yrs ago from a fellow named Micky in Gallup New Mexico, story was someone was coming thru town and their tow truck
 broke down, Micky bought the car from them off the trailer, he stripped it to bare metal and painted an re did the interior.
Only things missing on the car is the rear window cranks, gas gauge and emblem on the front. It's 2 tone red with black fenders
and stripes, wood spokes are in great condition and has new tires, all we did to the car was clean the tank and rebuild the 
carb and install electric fuel pump. I would like to get $17,500 but willing to deal, located in ca. bay area, there are pictures
of it on the WOKR website light six gallery, last row, second from the right. I can email Photos to anyone interested. Contact me at cyprscon@aol.com.